My beautiful boys

My beautiful boys

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Capture Your Grief - Day Two - Intention

Writing about my intention really stumped me.  I think whenever I hear the word, "intention." I feel I have to somehow choose something that encapsulates everything that I am feeling, doing and experiencing in my current life and somehow fixes it all.  This then stops me from choosing anything.
I went back to the project blog and saw that it says - What is it that you want out of this project - and this seems more manageable.

What I want is to spend some constructive time thinking about Luca and our experience of nearly having a third child, and explore this in a structured way.  Our time with him was so very brief and whilst I think of things from time to time, they seem to come up in the middle of living my life and I have a moment of sadness or gratitude or just a thought and then I move on.

I want to take some time out of every day life to sit with the experience and my feelings about it.  I don't know exactly what this will achieve, but it feels important and that's enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment