My beautiful boys

My beautiful boys

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Capture Your Grief - Day Three - In Honour

I am doing this project in loving memory of Luca "Peaches" Jameson.   Peaches is what Jules and Taavi were calling baby before he was born.  I was induced on 8 August at 16 weeks, as he had died in utero at 15 weeks.  I am also doing this project to acknowledge the gap that he has left in our family.  We had made a space in our minds and our hearts for this third child in our family.  Jules and Taavi were excited to be welcoming baby into our home.  Steve and I were looking forward to a busy, very full family life with lots of children's friends around, and lots of activities happening.  



Lost too soon
Understand you were not ready for life
Cherished third son
A gap in our lives

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem! A gap in our lives as well, since we were so ready to welcome our third grandson.

    ReplyDelete