That walk from Takapuna to Milford was sure tiring.
Our lunch spot on the walk in the Waitakeres - with a view of Piha beach.
We were lucky enough to have Owen come to visit us for a week! It's already been a week since he left, and I haven't managed to post anything yet. We had a great time going hiking in the Waitakeres, going to Waiheke Island and visiting my former boss and her family, walking on the North Shore beaches and coast by our house, and going to Kelly Tarlton's aquarium.
Since he left I've been in post-holiday let-down mood. You know, the feeling when you've gone from doing something fun with one of your favourite people every day, to going back to the ordinary mode of life and well, work.
I am finding work particularly challenging these days for lots of reasons. I am still glad to be working part-time, but it's definitely hard to get the balance right.
Another visit coming up - this time, my parents! They are coming on the 24th of March and staying for 10 days. I can't wait to see them, and for them to see Jules as a toddler.
No comments:
Post a Comment