My beautiful boys
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Jules is Crawling!
It's been a few months since I posted, as Jules and I were in the States and I was so intent on soaking up every minute in the 'real' world, that I didn't do much on the internet. We returned to NZ on Monday, 2 August, and since then Jules has made the transition to being a crawler! He took his first crawling steps yesterday - 6 August - and I captured him on video. He is so cute crawling. It tires him out though, and seems a big effort, so he doesn't yet go very far or very fast. I am sure that will change in a matter of days, however, so my big project now is babyproofing. We are off to buy a baby gate today, in fact. Here he is. Our little crawler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah for jules! i'm so porud of him!! sadie is not quite there yet...but she's pulling herself around the rug more and more! what a great milestone to catch on video! it was so nice to see you in the dells... xoxo
ReplyDelete