For now, I am starting off by connecting with another Mom I met through Jules' swimming lessons. She does a blog on Fashion on a Budget, and since my last year and a half of fashion has mostly been devoted to Mom Frump outfits, I have decided to join her "Wardrobe Wednesday" feature, and make an effort to liven things up with something more fashion forward once a week.
So, last week, I purchased (on super sale, of course), some floral pattern pants that I never would have even tried on a short time ago. I liked how they fit and I thought I'd take the chance that I could make them work with either a black or white top (or maybe something colourful, if I get up the courage to do that much with colour). I got Jules to take the picture of me in my outfit, and here it is!
If you'd like to join in on Wardrobe Wednesday, welcome and I'd love to hear how you are going! If you'd like more on Wardrobe Wednesday, I'm going to link up to Kelly's blog, "Kiwi Women's Style" once I figure out how to do it. Otherwise just Google her :)


No comments:
Post a Comment