My beautiful boys

My beautiful boys

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year


New year, new blog habits! I am going to endeavour to be more regular in my blogging this year - and try to average one a week. Last year I was a bit hit and miss, and I know my parents have been missing the photos and videos of Jules.

Cool dude cruising around the house in shades!


Christmas morning - he really did notice that he had new toys :)


At the bach. Harry and Carol have set it up to keep the kids on the deck.
Provides much peace of mind.


The bach again - on the beach with cousin London-Rose.


Playing with cars on the boogie board. It makes a great ramp.


My little man is doing really well. Highlights of the last few months include:
  • 'Talking' a lot now; he has a lot to say - if only we could understand!
  • Starting to walk! The biggest walk has been about 15 steps unaided, without falling down. Video below.
  • Grommets or tubes in the ears in December. One month later, and no ear infections yet, but we'll see now that he's back in daycare.
  • Mummy's boy. Jules loves, loves, loves his mummy. He loves his daddy too, but I'm number one at the moment. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
  • Lots of fun activities: sand play, throwing balls, playing cars down the 'ramp' (beanbag), going to the playground, splashing at the beach.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nissa, for sharing your life like this - with such eloquence! I really miss you and hope I'll get to meet the rest of your beautiful family one day soon! xoxo jaimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! They remind me so much of each other!!! The hair is the same, as is the downward dog move to stand up, the quality of their walking, the climbing, and the whining to get what they want. Too funny! Thanks for sharing, and I'm really glad you're back in action! I'll make sure to share this video with Sadie when she gets up from her nap. xoxo PS- I guess beach is bach in NZ?

    ReplyDelete