My beautiful boys

My beautiful boys

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tooth!

Jules' first tooth has come through! It is the bottom front right-hand-side tooth. He is very protective of it, so it is hard to get a look or a feel of it :)

I found it last night at dinner time, as he had acted hungry, but then once he started feeding himself his veggies, he burst into tears and was inconsolable. This is very unlike Jules. He'd been drooling A LOT lately, so I figured it was probably teeth-related. Sure enough when I was able to get a look, there was a little tooth poking through the gum.

This is clearly a big event for him, as his tongue plays with the spot constantly. He must be wondering what is going on. I am looking forward to him having enough teeth to really eat an apple or other such foods, as he just mouths them now. But, I am sad too that he is leaving his toothless baby smile behind. Just one more step in growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment