My beautiful boys

My beautiful boys

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

To start with

I came home from work early today as I have had a cold.  I am trying to be nice to myself as I am pregnant - and so felt I shouldn't just keep pushing myself along.  So, I came home intending to nap, but once again fell into the trap of going online, checking my email, and then through looking at a friend's blog, inadvertently got halfway through the process of setting up my own blog.  So here I am - in blogland.

I am assuming that those who may be interested will be family and friends, and particularly those who are keen to keep up with news of my pregnancy.  So, for all of you far away news gatherers - it's here, my blog!! :)  I will post news of how the pregnancy is going, life in general, and pictures from time to time.  

I've been interested to find out that so many people are keen to see belly photos!  I thought the interest in photos would only begin once the baby was born, but I was incorrect.  A pregnant belly is very cute and interesting.

Facts about baby

Estimated due date: 27 September 2009
Gender: boy
Name possibilities: under discussion, lots of discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment